1. Returned merchandise must be securely packaged. Andyfischerandsons.com is not responsible for merchandise lost or damaged through carrier.
2. Merchandise cannot be returned if it has been used, altered (i.e. engraved, sized, etc.) or damaged by the customer.
3. Customers wishing to return merchandise must include a copy of the original invoice and reason for the return of merchandise. Items must be returned in the original packaging with all applicable paperwork contained in it. All merchandise packaged in sealed packaging can only be returned if the seals are not broken. Products offering warranties (i.e. watches, watch winders, and clocks) will not be accepted without original warranty cards returned. Credits are granted at the discretion of The Gold Source.
4 Merchandise received after 7 days of the invoice date will be subject to a processing fee of up to 15%.
5. Customer is responsible for all shipping and handling charges. Credit will be given for merchandise only. Customers attempting to return products without original packaging and paperwork will be responsible for the shipping cost(s) of returning the merchandise back to them.
6 Any product offered with a manufacturer's warranty, specifically watches, watch winders, clocks, etc. received damaged or defective must be returned within 15 days of the invoice date. After 15 days all damaged or defective products offered with a manufacturer's warranty must be directed to the manufacturer’s service center per Quality Gold's contract with these manufacturers. No exceptions.
7. Special order merchandise (see below) is non-returnable, non-cancelable and non-refundable.
8. Items with manufacturing defects will be exchanged at any time, except products offered with a manufacturer's warranty (watches, watch winders, clocks, etc.), see point #6.
9. Return postage cost(s) on defective merchandise will be refunded, up to $8.00 with receipt.
10. Customers returning merchandise not purchased through Andyfischerandsons.com will be responsible for the shipping cost(s) of returning the merchandise to the customer.
11. Exchanges for like merchandise, particularly precious metal merchandise, may not be “even” based on difference in the weight of the returned piece and the weight of the replacement piece.
12. Unclaimed, undeliverable or refused orders will be charged a 15% restocking fee, plus freight.
13. Earrings are not returnable except for manufacturing defects.
14. Any discontinued or closeout merchandise purchased online or at trade shows cannot be returned for credit. Only current catalog styles can be returned for credit.